With autumn closing in faster than you can say "summer's over", well as long as we're not treated to another heatwave, it could be time to embrace the cosiness with 10% off Modcloth and these gorgeous pieces.
1. Metallic accentsMetallics make their way into homeware every season but I feel like autumn is really the time for copper and gold to shine as we get nearer and nearer to festivities (sorry, but Christmas is coming!). Firstly, this Try As I Light Lantern is dainty and pretty and would really suit a shabby chic style of room. Add a statement to your walls with this amazing Shine Marches On Wall Clock or just a touch of metallic to a shelf or your bedside table with this cute Makes Scents To Me Scented Candle.
2. Cosy additionsCushions and throws take a back seat during the summer months because they're pretty much redundant but when Autumn rolls around they're 100% back in business! I love the colours in this Bringing Down The Couch patchwork cushion, they remind me of the crunchy leaves and this Peaks Your Interest mountain print cushion is just total dreamy scenery! The Extol Of The Wild animal print cushion takes on the embroidery trend that we've been seeing on the high street and gives it a homeware edge.
3. Flora and faunaFlowers and animals are everywhere at the moment from fashion to the kitchen and these Modcloth beauties are making food and drink even more exciting! You could get spicy in the kitchen and mix your herbs together in this super cute No Truffle At All Mortar & Pestle. We also love the enamel Sip, Hip Hooray Glass Set and the If Bird Gets Out Mug Set, now no-one can say you make a bad cup of tea with mugs this cute!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!