With summer just around the corner, the weather’s warming up. Hotter weather + busy shopping centres = hell to the no! Here at UNiDAYS® we’re all about the online shopping life. Wanna know why? How long have you got?
1. You can do it anywhereThe beauty of online shopping is that it can be done from practically anywhere apart from the shops themselves. Whether you’re in the garden, in an airport lounge or just in your bed, having a serious shopping sesh has never been easier.
2. Awesome online discounts With UNiDAYS®Of course! Using your UNiDAYS® discount you can make loads of seriously sweet savings, so be sure to check out our online offers section! Plus, have you heard about our latest discount? 15% off at Daniel Wellington is the perfect excuse to do a little bit of summer ‘ccessorie shopping, right?
3. You don't have to try it onLet’s be honest here, who actually likes trying clothes on in store? Me neither. After hours of traipsing around the shops, the last thing you’re going to want to be doing is faffing around taking your clothes off and putting them back on again. And, you don’t have to compete with those annoying changing room curtains that never (ever!) close properly!
4. Extra savings!If you’re on a student budget, this point will be particularly helpful. Shopping in town can mean a load of unnecessary extra costs like transport costs, food costs etc. Just imagine how much money you can save by doing it all online! Whether you save this extra money or use it to buy some more goodies, it’s a win-win situation really.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!