I think 20% off my favourite brand of the moment Warehouse means it's time for a little A/W wardrobe update, don't you? Here are my top 3 trends of right now.
1. Denim DreamsDenim is one of my biggest obsessions, essentially if quadruple denim wasn't a massive fash faux pas, I'd probably wear it. Denim separates are wardrobe essentials for me, this Popper Front Skirt and Stretch Denim Jacket are great for pairing with Breton stripes. Skinny jeans are an everyday necessity and Warehouse's Powerhold Skinny Jeans are the ultimate answer to the comfort + style equation. They have 9% elastane so they're all kinds of stretchy but still hold their shape, so no baggy knees around here. This Frayed Hem Shift Dress is great for just throwing on with ankle boots and a cute bandana around the neck. A ready made outfit in a flash, that's what I like.
2. Perfect PrintsA great way to jazz up everyday outfits is with a bit of print! Whether it's tile, paisley or floral, if it's added to your favourite jeans and boots combo, you're sorted. I really like this Fringed Kimono to pop on over a roll-neck sweater for added interest. A Printed Pleated Blouse or Paisley Boucle Jacket is a great night out alternative now it's a little bit colder, just add jeans and killer heels. My favourite piece from Warehouse this season has to be the Embroidered Gypsy Smock Dress which you can save £12 on using your UNiDAYS® discount, how about that?
3. Retro HeavenI heart the 70s trend. I've been well on board with this one and I'm not usually that much of a trend-led person but the retro thang is right up my straza anyway. The accessories seem to really make this trend, this leather, fringing and chunky jewels. This Whipstitch Leather Bag and Oval Stone Statement Ring are absolutely perfect for taking any outfit into 70s territory. Two super-indulgences I'm loving from Warehouse at the moment are the Suede Tassel Cape and the Shearling & Suede Belted Coat - you'd save an epic £70 off this amazing coat if you were willing to splash the cash in the first place though! Finish off any 70s look with Leather Knee High Boots and you've got a winning look.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!