Winter can take its toll on your hair; all that cold, wet and windy weather. No thank you. With spring underway, now is the perfect time to give your hair a lil’ lovin. Plus, using your UNiDAYS® discount you can save yourself a massive 20% off online at Feelunique. Fabulous hair at a fabulous price sounds good to me.
1. All the oil!Calling all owners of a seriously dull barnet! Oil is great for injecting some moisture back into your hair and making it feel generally a lot healthier. This OGX® Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo will not only make your hair smell like a dream, but it will also strengthen and restore. At under £6 for a generous sized bottle, can you really say no? If you’re after something a little bit more intensive, why not treat yourself to this Mizani Supreme Oil Mask for some serious moisture. It’s silicone-free and full of natural oils. Dry hair, what’s that?
2. Protect it!Now, you’ll probably be aware that using heat on your hair is one of the worst things you can do. But you don’t want to look like you’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards? Heat protector! Feelunique have got a massive range of different heat protectors, but two of my personal faves have to be the Fudge Violet Hot Head and the Osmo Thermal Defense Heat Protector. If you make a pact to use protector every time you use heat on your hair, you’ll notice a massive difference in how healthy it feels.
3. Tame those tangles!After months of windy weather, you’ll probably want to get rid of any lurking tangles. Of course, I couldn’t not include a Tangle Teezer could I? There are tonnes of different colours, styles and sizes, but I fell in love with this beaut metallic gold one. This brush will detangle, smooth and gloss-up. Winner. Finally, this Kent Large Rubber Cushion Brush is super easy to use because of the rubber grips, and it’s also made from pure bristles. Hello spring-ready hair! Hero Image Source
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!