When the weather moves in autumn/winter it's the perfect time for a little wardrobe update, am I right? Well, for me it's time for a new pair of boots and usually some other new sassy style updates. Here are three trends that you'll be seeing all over the high street this season.
1. Go wildEmbrace your inner Pat Butcher and go with it - leopard print is back and it's bolder than ever. Forget the subtle prints, it's big and bright and making a serious statement. First up, these Leopard Print Flare Boots from Topshop are incredible! They're a great height that they can take you from day to night and you'll save almost £15 with the epic 20% discount that's on for a limited time only. Catch it before it's gone! An animal print clutch is a must for every chickas wardrobe in my opinon. You can use it to jazz up a simple black top and jeans outfit or even use it as an inner bag in your daily tote! Forever 21's Faux Fur Leopard Clutch is a serious steal at under a tenner with your UNiDAYS discount. Finally in the wild section (a.k.a my favourite thing ever) is this amazing Leopard Print Ruffle Dress as seen on mega-babe Megan Ellaby and Fearne Cotton on the first episode of this series of Celebrity Juice! If that's not a style spot then I don't know what is. It's also a bargain at under £50 before you've even applied your UNiDAYS discount.
2. Ruffle your feathersThe next trend that we'll all be seeing absolutely everywhere is ruffles! Jazz up your shoulders, necklines and hems with these girly additions. Firstly, Topshop's Mono Ruffle Blouse is ticking all the right boxes for an autumn/winter piece. Monochrome is everything so that's up there with the necessities for a perfect top, it's also jazzy enough to look amazing but still smart enough to wear to your internship or fancy dinner with your family. Wins all round! Next up is a boho-themed beauty from Forever 21, the Floral Open Shoulder Top will look great paired with some fringed boots and skinny jeans for a "I just threw this on" look! Finally, this Ruffle Shoulder Grey Jumper gives knitwear a serious fun injection, don'tcha think?
3. Say it like you mean itSlogan tees, sweats and even jeans have been everywhere for the summer and it's a trend that doesn't seem to want to go away. But, I love it, it's super cute so I'm more than happy that it's here to stay! Forever 21 are the kings of slogan tees and you can grab 20% their already purse-friendly prices for a limited time only. Go subtle with a little message like the grey It's Not Me It's You and Topshop's Dream On Tee or go all out loud with the monochrome Je Taime Toujours top!
Join UNiDAYS Now For Free Student Discount
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!