Did you know there's a whole day dedicated to chocolate milkshakes? Yup, that's right. 12th September is Chocolate Milkshake Day. Life = MADE. Here are 4 must-try milkshake recipes to celebrate in true style.
1. Chocolate and marshmallow milkshake
The classic. Can you really beat a simple chocolate milkshake finished off with marshmallows and chocolate sauce? Nope, thought not.
2. Oreo milkshake
It's time to get crunchy! All you need to make this absolute dreamboat is chocolate syrup, milk, Oreo cookies and ice cream. So simple yet so tasty.
3. Layered chocolate peanut butter banana milkshake
Chocolate + peanut butter + banana? Yes please. What a trio! With just 4 simple steps, you can whip this delight up in no time.
4. Chocolate chip cookie coffee milkshake
Go hard or go home with this seriously sweet treat. What we love about this recipe is that you can make it just how you like it by adding your fave biscuits or cookies. All the yummers!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!