Every family has that one person who loves a good argument, no matter what. And it wouldn't be Christmas without a good family bicker, would it? From arguing over what's on TV to who ate all the chocolates... there are just some arguments that are tricky to avoid at Christmas time!
1. What time to get up
Do you set an alarm? Does a younger (or maybe older) sibling wake you up early? Do you just wake up? Argh, so many decisions!
2. Who ate all the chocolates
Okay... so who's eaten all the Maltesers out of the Celebrations?
3. Who washes up
Someone's done all the cooking and now who's turn is it to wash up?
4. What time to open the presents
Straight away? After Christmas dinner? Who knows what's best!
Brexit. Trump. Potential arguments are endless...
6. What to watch on TV
Who has control of the remote? The youngest? Oldest? Whoever gets their hands on it first?
7. Cheating at Monopoly
Completely frowned upon. But is a board game even possible without an argument?
8. No one helping Mum
Cooking, cleaning, tidying, keeping the grandparents happy... and NO ONE is helping!
I hope you manage to have an argument free Christmas!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!