- Simply heat some oil in a pan, add in chopped mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, onions, spinach (literally whatever you have left) and some diced garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir 2 eggs in a mixing jug and then add in the cooked vegetables, give it a little stir and then pour the mixture into cupcake cases or a greased cupcake tin and cook for 15 minutes at 180° and voila! Healthy little bites that'll you can munch for breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Serve them with bacon, smashed avocado on toast or even just grab one on it's own and dip it in some ketchup!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!