Halloween costumes are now better than ever; from a flurry of Lizzo, Jonas Brothers and Caroline Calloway lookalikes, to memes memorialised for the ‘gram. There is something for everybody. Even if your go to is quite literally a cop-out this year, like mine.
Here’s a roundup of the best costume inspiration 2019 has to offer:
1. The Truth Hurts but Lizzo’s fans upped the tempo with their costumes this year.
2. Feeling nostalgic? Why not recreate the ultimate Disney moment? Whether you were a Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers diehard, there’s plenty of options.
3. If you’re still wondering what happened to the Yale plates look no further.
4. Calling Charlie’s Angels! If you’re obsessed with the new song and upcoming film re-make, you're going to love this.
5. All credit goes to Kevin Hart who effortlessly memed it out.
6. If Rick and Morty your favourite thing to binge right now, take a leaf (or pickle) out of Cami Mendes’ book with this inter-galactic look.
7. Jameela Jamil supplied the ultimate #sqaudghouls look.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!