1. Money-saving laptop bundlesWith 15 months McAfee LifeSafe this HP 15-ac07na is a great heading back to uni laptop. At only £279.00 this is one hell of a bargain and you get Windows 8.1, Intel® Pentium® 3825U processor, a 39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal HD screen, DTS Studio Sound™ with 2 speakers and 4 GB RAM with 1 TB storage. That's a well good deal in tech speak.
2. Print for lessIf you're on a print-heavy course like I was, (I did Fashion Marketing and we always had a lot of materials to print out!) you'll need a great printer. The HP Envy 5640 e-All-In-One is a great pocket-friendly printer that's only £53.00. You can print from your smartphone, tablet and laptop on this bad boy. Don't forget your ink too!
3. Keep it safeObviously having a great laptop is fab but you definitely need to grab a handy bag to carry it around in. With HP and UNiDAYS® you can grab up to 35% off accessories. If you need a travel-friendly strap the HP Essential Messenger bag is only £10 and if you're just after a sleeve to keep it cosy, the HP Spectrum Sleeve is under £12 too!
4. The accessoriesFrom mice to speakers, you're gonna need the added extras, right? We're loving the HP Roar Plus Wireless Speaker - perfect for flat parties. Just don't tell your dad that's what you're using it for!
5. PC vs laptop!Prefer a PC and a monitor to a laptop? Kick it old school with a modern edge by grabbing an HP Pavillion 300-020na Mini PC. This guy has Windows 8.1 64 bit and upgrades to Windows 10 plus an Intel Pentium 3558U processor and 4GB DDR3L RAM and 500GB SATA hard drive. It also has all the power without the tower in a featured desktop PC that is just 2 inches tall!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!