1. When Andrew's jousting knights were summat else...
2. Our semi-finalistsThese guys are the best of friends. We can feel the love.
3. The innuendosThe innuendos this year were really on top form. From Candice's sticky carpet to nozzling the princesses to Selasi's balls all being the same weight it's been a journey.
4. How Selasi chilled us all outWhen even we were stressing at home and he was just 100% chill.
5. THE FINAL EMOJIThere are no words for this excitement.
6. The time Selasi visited ValHow cute though?
7. Just ValEveryone's favourite Nana. Val was our absolute favourite, The way she would do her keep fit, drop everything, listen to her cakes and that speech when she left the competition had us all in bits. https://vine.co/v/55gmPMehjvD
8. Candice's sassFrom her lipstick to her insane peacock, we loved Candice. She was also amazing at throwing shade back at haters on Twitter. Bakers got' bake.
9. Jane just being bloody great at bakingI mean, she's awesome right? Perfect Mum material.
10. Benjamina's sreamy InstagramGo follow! It's the best cake-based and prettiest Instagram account ever. You're welcome.
12. Andrew's 5 Second RuleIf it's OK with Andrew, it's OK with us.
13. + His ridiculous selfie faceHi Tom!
14. Kate's epic Halloween cookiesI mean, post-series, but these are amazing!
15. This Jane & Jay comparison
16. When Andrew Didn't Turn The Oven OnOne job, dude.
17. Selasi, Selasi, SelasiJust one more thing about Selasi? http://fightfortheuser.tumblr.com/post/149810361096/what-an-actual-babe Hero Image Source
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!