1. Jewels & gemsAdding a statement collar or necklace can really change a dress. I don't just mean adding different jewellery that looks similar to the last lot, I mean really changing it up with a proper statement piece of embellishment. Your dress will go from flat to fab in seconds for a fraction of the price of a new outfit!
2. Tights or no tights?By wearing tights and some chunky loafers with an LBD, obviously style dependent, you can really change it up and rock it for a different occasion. Or even funky tights and heels can make your favourite dress weather-appropriate for when the temperatures start to drop!
3. Hair & makeupYou can really alter your look just by changing you hair and makeup. If you normally wear your hair down and rock a statement lip, trial a fancy updo and a nude gloss instead for a completely different take. You'll be surprised how different your outfit will look and no-one will notice that it's the same LBD!
4. Day to nightPopping a cute collared shirt or a striped roll-neck top underneath a black shift dress is a cute way to bring it into the realm of daytime dressing. Then, whip that off and add your favourite heels and some lipstick to head straight out for cocktails!
5. Bags, bags, bagsThe great thing with an LBD is that fact it's so simple and sometimes you can really let your accessories do the talking. Statement bags are the easiest way to do this and they're so on-trend at the moment.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!