1. The party cropWhether you're rocking your favourite high waisted jeans or the midi skirt that makes you feel like Kim K the Emrose Crop Top will add something a little extra to your wardrobe staples. No jewels needed, this crop speaks for itself in the glam stakes.
2. Snake hipsGot a wardrobe full of plain black tops that you told yourself would 'be useful'? I thought so! Well, they will be seriously useful with this stunner of a skirt. The Chloe Camel Snake Print Assymetric Wrap Skirt packs a serious style punch whilst still being chic and flattering. Pair with your favourite heels and you're good to go!
3. Cute co-ordsNow, I'm not usually a huge fan of co-ords but when I saw the floral embroidery on the Charis Coral Floral Crop Top & Shorts set I was 100% sold. It's got those Japanese vibes that we've been seeing everywhere and really breaks the usual floral mould. Perfect with sandals for a day-time party or wedges for an Ibiza look!
4. Hippie chicThis is the perfect dress for festivals abroad. It's got the hippie vibes perfect for those festival feels but the body-con style lends itself to the summer heat! Jazz this up even more with some metallic tattoos, Dutch braids and some serious glitter. The Margot Plunge Tie Dye Bodycon Dress also comes in blue!
5. Prints, prints, printsFinally, the Kennie Dusty Pink Aztec Playsuit is the ultimate beach holiday playsuit in my opinion. This would look so gorgeous with some tan gladiator sandals, what do you think?
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!