1. Natural beautyA great tip for a smoky eye if you're not used to creating them is to keep it natural and use the lightest colours from your palette and finish off with a small amount of a mid-toned or a shimmery hue on the outer corners.
2. Keep it shapelyAnother tip to achieve the perfect smoky eye is to follow the natural shape of your eye and your lashline. Don't try and create a shape that isn't there as it can end up looking clown-like.
3. Compliment yourselfUse shades that are going to make your eyes pop! Green and purple work fantastically on brown shades and bronze shades look lovely on blue eyes. Green eyes look fab with shades of brown and more red-toned eyeshadows. A failsafe for all eye colours is a neutral taupe and brown mix with a little shimmer! But, this palette isn't just beautiful to look at and to use, it's also doing some serious good for the environment. It's of eco-friendly conception with selected materials and reusable packaging plus when 1 palette is bought Clarins make sure that 1 tree planted is in Brazil’s Amazon rainforest. By 2016, Clarins aims to plant 7,000 fruit trees to help the Ashaninka people maintain their habitat, culture, and independence. Sounds pretty beautiful to us!
How it works1. Every palette comes with a code. 2. Enter the code online, and you’ll activate the plantation in Brazil’s Amazon rainforest. 3. Dedicate your tree to someone special by entering their name online. 4. Get a personalised certificate as part of your beauty gift. Not sure what to buy your favourite people? Why not check out the Clarins Christmas Boutique? Take care of your Christmas shopping all in one place with loads of amazing ideas from the experts at Clarins.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!