So this is kind of a big deal. Fancy winning £1,000 cash? Of course you do!
How to enter
All you need to do is shop with one these brands before the end of January, to be in with a chance of winning. Easy right? It's time to treat yo'self!
Terms and conditions
- Promoter: The promoter is Myunidays Limited of 2 Castle Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 1FB, UK.
- Eligibility a. To enter this competition you must be aged 18 years old or over. By entering the competition, you confirm that you are 18 years old or over. b. This competition is not open to: i. employees of the Promoter or its subsidiary companies; ii. employees of agents of the Promoter or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or iii. members of the immediate families or households of (i) and (ii) above. c. The Promoter will not accept and will not count competition entries that are: i. automatically generated by a computer (including systems which can be programmed to purchase) or by macros; ii. completed by third parties or in bulk; iii. illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or iv. Incomplete orders d. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. e. Participants must have a verified UNiDAYS account during the competition period. f. By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition and if you cannot, you may be disqualified from the competition. h. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent the condition in (2)(c)(i), for example by masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to participate in the competition, that participant will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions a. Together the “Part A - Standard Competition Terms” and “Part B - Specific Competition Terms” constitute the Terms and Conditions applicable to the competition. b. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before taking part in the competition. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Data Protection a. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town, county or region of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. b. By entering, you agree that if you win, you will participate, for no additional fee, in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter, its agents or suppliers. c. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition and for the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions. d. Any personal information collected by the Promoter will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws. e. By entering this competition you agree that the Promoter may use the data collected from you for the purposes of sending you marketing communications on sales and promotions operated by the Promoter. The data will not be disclosed by the Promoter to any other organisation that is not associated with the Promoter unless you have opted in to such communications when entering the competition.
- Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights a. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. b. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to: i. assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and ii. waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. c. Where applicable, by submitting your competition entry you confirm that: i. the competition entry is an original entry and has not been copied wholly or substantially from any other source; ii. you are the owner of all rights in the competition entry; iii. your entry is not defamatory or offensive; and iv. your entry does not infringe the rights of any third-party. d. Where applicable, to the extent that your competition entry includes a third-party image, you confirm that any rights arising in such image have been waived for that use. If an image is of a person under 18, parental or guardian consent must be provided. e. You hereby agree to provide evidence of any required consents at the Promoter’s request. If you fail to provide such evidence, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify you from entering the competition.
- Promoter’s Rights a. If the Promoter reasonably believes you have breached these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may exclude you from participating in the competition. b. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to hold void, suspend or withdraw, the competition at any time, where it becomes necessary to do so as a result of events outside of its control.
- Limitation of Liability a. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for withdrawal of the competition, system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications that are the result of events outside of the Promoter’s control. b. The Promoter or its agents will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failures or otherwise. c. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the fault of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- Contact For help with entries or any questions relating to the competition please see www.myunidays.com.
- Governing law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed under the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from, or related to, your use of the service shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Part B –
- Additional eligibility criteria This competition is only open to residents in the UK
- Entry Mechanics a. The competition will run from 00.00 GMT on 26th January 2018 (the “Opening Date”) to 23.59 GMT on 31st January 2018 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. b. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified. c. To enter the competition, you must complete a transaction on selected partner’s websites (see Supplemental Terms and Conditions) of one or more items which is not subsequently cancelled, rejected, returned or refunded, and that purchase must have been made between the Opening Date and the Closing Date having reached one of the selected websites via the UNiDAYS site inclusive (“Qualifying Purchase”). d. Each Qualifying Purchase shall constitute one entry to the competition. Any member may make more than one Qualifying Purchase, with each Qualifying Purchase providing that member with one further entry to the competition. e. A Qualifying Purchase is necessary; and an internet connection may be required.
- The Prize a. The prize £250 cash (“Prize”). b. There are 10 Prizes to be won. c. Prizes are subject to availability. d. There is no alternative for the Prize. e. The Prize is supplied by UNiDAYS (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. f. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- Deciding the winner(s) The winning entry will be selected at random by an employee of the Promoter from all entries made by members pursuant to a Qualifying Purchase or Qualifying Purchases .
- Winner announcement a. The winner of the competition will be picked and contacted via email. b. The decision of the Promoter or judges nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. c. A list of winners (including name, county/region and winning entry) is available for 42 days from the Announcement Date. The list of winners is available upon sending a written request including a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at: 2 Castle Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 1FB, UK.
- Claiming the Prize a. The winner will be contacted by email within 7 working days of the Announcement Date. b. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available for the dates of the Prize, or has not claimed the Prize within 7 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected in the same manner (a “Reserve Winner”). c. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. d. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize. e. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are eligible and have all required documentation, permissions, consents or other means required to participate in the Prize.
- Supplemental Terms and Conditions In addition to these Terms and Conditions, UNiDAYS has a separate set of terms and conditions that will apply to you.
You must purchase from one of the following brands within the competition time frame in order to qualify for an entry into the competition: Abbott Lyon, Ann Summers, AQ/AQ, Asics, Atolyestone, Aveda, Blue Vanilla, Boux Avenue, Canon, Case Mate, Cloud Nine, Daniel Wellington, DC Shoes, Dr Martens, EE, Ego Shoes, Evolutive Labs Ltd, feelunique, Field & Trek, Fragrance Direct, GHD, Glossybox, Go Nutrition, Gymshark, Hawkers Co, Hobbycraft, Hollister, Iceland, Jack Wills, Kayla Itsines, KOKO COUTURE, Lamoda, Lavish Alice, Lazy Oaf, Lenstore, Lily Lulu Fashion, Linzi, Little Mistress, Lovehoney, MAC Cosmetics, Mango Bikes, Mennace, Missguided, MissPap, Moss Bros, My Bag, New Look, Nobody's Child, Oasis, Ohh Deer, Origins, PhD Nutrition, PrettyLittleThing, Protein Dynamix, Protein World, Public Desire, Quiksilver, Quiz, Radley, Ray-Ban, Regalrose, Robert Dyas, Rock N Rose, Route One, Roxy Ryman, Sennheiser, Shoeaholics, Simmi Shoes, Skinny Dip, Spotify, Sunglass Hut, TALLY WEiJL, Tastecard, The Cambridge Satchel Company, The Fragrance Shop, The Hut, The Times, TM Lewin, Tokyo Laundry, TVPlayer, UNIF, Urban Decay, USC, Vans, Virgin Experience Days, Virgin Trains, Volcom, Warehouse, Watch Elements, Watch Shop, Xercise4Less.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!