Since Netflix blessed us with Friends last week (the show, not actual buddies), let's face it - what else have we been watching? After watching the whole 10 seasons we've realised there are some valuable lessons to be learned from our fave sitcom.
1. Love yourself
2. Embrace your own dance style
...and sibling dance duets are making a comeback
3. NEVER TAKE A BREAK
Ross and Rachel's biggest lesson to us all is to be clear what a break is. Can you get with other people? Are you fully broken up? Our conclusion: either break up or stay together - we ain't about that halfway life.
4. There is no joy greater than roasting your friends
If I'm not roasting you, I don't love you.
5. Being a fitness fanatic is not for everyone
'I wanna quit the gym'
6. How many erogenous zones there are
There are 7?!
7. Always count Mississipi-lessly
'I went to that tanning place your WIFE recommended' 'Was that place...THE SUN?!'
8. Sometimes you just need a drink
Did someone say dry Jan?
9. It's always better to be honest with yourself
10. How to avoid the grammar police
Anyone else repeat this moment in their head when writing an essay?
11. Be with someone who makes you laugh
Monica and Chandler were OG couple goals.
12. Think through your fashion choices
'They're not coming on man'
13. You do you
One of life's most important lessons from Phoebs.
14. It'll all work out in the end!
'I got off the plane...'
15. Surround yourself with the BEST people and it'll all be ok
People that will binge-watch all 10 seasons of Friends in one week with you.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!