1. Meaty BBQ SandwichWhen it comes to a quick fix meal, what better than a killer sandwich? You can use whatever meat you want, beef, pork or chicken work best. Now, you’re probably thinking “how am I going to have time to cook and shred a joint of meat in 15 minutes?” - Just save some leftovers from a Sunday roast or the week prior and put them to good use for your very own epic burger like below.
- ½ cup of shredded meat
- ¼ cup of shredded carrots (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
- 2 teaspoons of light ranch dressing
- 1 bun (white, brown, wholemeal, or you could even go the whole hog and have a brioche bun!)
- 1 large lettuce leaf (optional)
2. The Good Old Pasta Bake (V)Come on now, we all love a pasta bake because they taste amazing and are so quick to make. At UNiDAYS we decided the best bake is the old favourite: cheese and tomato.
- Enough pasta for your party
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes per half bag of pasta
- grated cheese to sprinkle on top
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!