1. Choice of twoWith The University of Bath and Bath Spa University in the heart of the city there's two great universities to choose from. The Uni of Bath was voted overall number 1 in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2015 and scored really highly in various categories in the survey, coming first for community atmosphere, industry connections, security, having a good library and whether students would recommend the uni to a friend. Pretty good huh? Sports at the Uni of Bath is huge and there are actually seven athletes who are connected to Bath are heading to Rio! Bath Spa University is your less red-brick and more creative university of the two and offers flexible courses, international connections and has is in the top 5 for creativity in the Which? Student Survey 2016. Whatever your forte, Bath has a university to suit you.
2. Food, food, food
3. Be a culture vulture
4. RugbyRugby is a huge part of Bath! Having such an awesome team in such a small city makes it a real part of the atmosphere, especially if you're heading out for an evening and Bath have won. Soak it all up and guy yourself a blue shirt!
5. The great British countryside
7. ShoppingAs well as the awesome South Gate shopping area Bath with your usual high street giants like Topshop, River Island and Kurt Geiger, Bath is packed with cute and quirky vintage shops and independents. If you're a vintage lover then you must visit The Yellow Shop on my recommendation! Watch out for antique and vintage fairs at the Racecourse too.
8. HistoryObviously Bath has a ton of history with the Roman links and the Baths still being an amazing tourist attraction (don't head there on a weekend in the height of summer if you're after a chilled out visit). Bath has a gorgeous Abbey, amazing cobbled streets and so much to explore.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!