Calling all dress lovers! Using your UNiDAYS® discount, you can save 25% at Jack Wills, so you can update your wardrobe for less this spring. I’ve picked 6 of my favourite dresses from their beaut 'new in' collection, all of which come in at under £60 each. Steal!
1. All white errythang'If white dresses aren’t a spring style staple, then I don’t know what is. How pretty is this Baileyhead Brodrie Dress? It’s 100% cotton, has broderie embroidery and a low scoop back - dreamy dress alert! Alternatively, check out this Mornick Shirt Dress, the button up detailing is all kinds of cute.
2. Patterns please!If you’re in the market for some versatile day-to-night pieces, you’re in the right place. Patterned dresses are the solution. This Raddery Oar Print Dress is super flattering - team this dress with flats or heels for a flawless look. Now, I couldn’t do a dress post and not include a classic striped number could I? Let this Abderdy Belted Stripe Dress be your go-to this spring.
3. Floral crushin'A girl can never have too many floral dresses, so adding a couple more to your collection isn’t going to do any harm, especially when you take the 25% off into account! I’m absolutely in love with this Raddery Floral Print Dress and this seriously cute Carbana Floral Print Cotton Dress. Sorry not sorry bank balance!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!