1. Regina GeorgeThis one's kind of restricted to girls only but whatever floats your boats, guys! Grab yourself two cheap vest tops and some scissors and you've got an outfit made to make every girl go "I wish I thought of that!". Helpful if you've got blonde hair and a killer resting bitch face.
2. Barbie in a boxEffort points on this one are high but still, this is a seriously easy DIY. All you need is a big box, some pink paint and a pink outfit!
3. DarlaThe most underrated Finding Nemo character, IMO. School girl skirt? Check. Graphic Tee? Check. Plastic bag with fish in it? Check! Plus, grab two drinking straws and attach them together with some tape then stick them to a headband and you've got the easiest head-brace ever.
4. MinionsAs Tiff previously mentioned in our 9 Freshers Fancy Dress Ideas post, this is such a simple idea. All you need is a simple yellow tee and a denim pinafore or some shorts. Glasses or goggles can be easily made or picked up for super-cheap on the high-street. Not Halloween enough for you? Jusr make them dead Minions!
5. Killer KittyA cat is a Halloween classic, just vamp it up with some mean contact lenses and a lot of fake blood like our girl Katie.
6. Miley CyrusA great one for blondes! Miley Cyrus is another 'shop-your-wardrobe' outfit. A grey or white vest, some shorts and red lipstick is really all you need. Pop your hair into too mini buns, add a whole load of bronzer and even go for the long white nails if you're feeling it. There we have it! 6 super easy DIY Halloween costumes that you can whip up in minutes.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!