1. They don’t complain when you ramble on about every single thing that’s happened in your day
In fact, they’re normally on hand with some well-timed words of advice.
2. You definitely don’t feel the need to make an effort anymore
There’s no need for make-up anymore – you know they like you just the way you are.
3. Your main arguments revolve around what/where you’re going to eat.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE – Nando’s or Dominos?!
4. And if they watch an episode of your favourite series without you…
There is no bigger act of betrayal...
5. You have so many inside jokes that no-one else will EVER understand
Whenever people are around you, they wonder what on earth you’re on about.
6. Really – no one makes you laugh quite like they do!
Laughter definitely makes the heart grow fonder.
7. With their support, you feel like you could take on the world
You feel like your own Michelle and Barack #powercouple.
8. You spend the majority of the time driving each other up the wall.
It’s like having siblings all over again.
9. But you wouldn’t change them for the world
Words: Polly Bury
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!