Eye bags? What eye bags? Here are 5 essential things to do if you don't want your skin to tell tales of the cocktails the night before!
1. Get it all outSomething I like to do when I've had a few too many Cosmos is a face mask before I apply any makeup. My favourite is the Caudalie Instant Detox which draws out all the impurities in your skin and creates a fresh start for your skin!
2. Open upYour eyes will definitely be feeling a little tired due to the lack of sleep or simply just staying up later than usual. Apply a cooling eye-roll on such as the Garnier Skin Naturals with Caffeine to perk you up and then curl lashes before applying a little mascara. I love the Nars Eyelash Curlers for that eye-opening look.
3. Don't overloadOverloading your skin with thick foundation and loads of powder is probably what you want to do to conceal grey skin and dark shadows but it really won't help. The best plan is to go with a brightening under-eye concealer such as Clinique's Airbrush Illuminating Concealer which hides shadows and perfects complexions.
4. Travel lightWaking up in a hotel room or on someone's sofa is bad enough with a hangover but when you realise you don't have your favourite skincare, it's enough to tip a girl over the edge, amiright? Well, it is for me! I always make sure I carry mini or travel versions of good quality skincare and makeup when I stay away from home. Birchboxes are always packed full of travel and full sized versions of great products so make sure you take advantage of 50% off your first box just in time for party season.
5. Highlight your best bits!A touch of highlighter is going to go a long way to perk up tired skin. Brush Benefit Ooh La Lift under or over makeup for an instant eye and skin brightening effect. Prefer a powder highlighter? This beautiful Guerlain Light Revealing Powder is super reflective and balances complexions leaving you looking soft and smooth and not at all hungover. Remember, you can save 10% (even on sale items!) at House of Fraser, so never fear, your beauty fairy Godmother is never far away!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!