Here at UNiDAYS we’re your biggest cheerleader and we understand that students have got all the skills. SO, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a marketing campaign idea which is aimed at students and backed up by insights to promote our mega student discounts and encourage students to sign up to UNiDAYS.
If you're interested, find out a little more below:
1. What are you looking for?
We’re looking for a marketing campaign aimed at sixth form, college or university students to encourage them to join UNiDAYS.
2. Where should I get my inspiration from?
Anywhere and everywhere! From your favourite brands on social media to your favourite TV adverts. Think about what’s relevant to students.
3. How do I apply?
All you need to do is fill in a super-short form and upload your big campaign ideas as a one-page pdf.
4. How should I format my ideas?
You can lay out your submission however you like. Either on a text program like Word or a design program like Photoshop, it just needs to be exported as a PDF.
5. What should I include in my submission?
- Your overall ideas
- Any insights you have to back it up
- What your campaign message could be
- What it could ideally look like to best appeal to the target audience to make them want to join UNiDAYS
- How your campaign could work online and in the real world
- How you’ll measure success
6. What will I get out of the internship?
Firstly, money. Secondly, valuable experience working with our creative and marketing teams in our Nottingham and London offices.
7. Will my expenses be covered?
We’ll be covering your travel and accommodation up to £400… so you don’t need to worry!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!