Spring has sprung
Alright, that may not entirely be true depending upon where you live. Right now you may be wondering if it truly is the first day of Spring (hint: it absolutely is). With Spring finally upon us, that can only mean ONE thing... Summer is just around the corner. I kid, I kid. Well I'm not entirely kidding. It is true that Summer is just around the corner but let's focus on Spring first. Here are 7 first day of Spring feels.
1. Seasonal Affective Disorder symptoms have begun to lessen
2. Goodbye dead leaves and trees, flowers are blooming
3. Spring=allergy season
4. You can now wear florals and pastels without being judged
5. People are constantly marveling at how bright it is out
6. Outdoor brunch is now a possibility
7. Spring arriving means spring break season is over
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!