There seems to be a day assigned to everything, but when it involves chocolate, we’re sure to know about it! September 22nd is White Chocolate Day and boy have we been rounding the best recipes for you to try out. Even the Milky Bar Kid will be drooling at your Insta-worthy creations.
1. White chocolate caramel fudge
For your sweet tooth. This fudge is to die for, just look at the caramel swirls! It will make the perfect snack midnight snack for any time of year.
2. Vegan elderflower cake with lemon curd and white chocolate frosting
Calling all vegans. Like to dabble with cake? Then this recipe is just for you, the best part being the white choc frosting!
3. White choc rocky road bars
If you want to switch up the classic rocky road, then swap those Digestive biscuits for strawberries, cranberries and nuts! A much more colourful and sweeter alternative with glazed white chocolate.
4. Passionfruit, white chocolate and coconut layer cake
Go tropical with this coconut layer cake with a passionfruit twist. This towering perfection is topped with fluffy white chocolate buttercream to fulfil all your cravings.
5. White chocolate and raspberry muffin
These muffins will be on your mind for days after, they’re just that delicious! The white choc chips really complement the fresh raspberries. Tip: Use big muffin liners to make the muffin man proud!
6. Gin and white chocolate fudge
Another fudge recipe you say? This boozy Fudge will be your perfect back-to- uni treat. Time to indulge; you were never gonna use that gym membership anyway!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!