1. A Bold Lip Solves EverythingDon't like your dress? Think your shoes are blah? Grab your favourite bright lipstick and slick it on. All the attention is now on your gorgeous makeup, so don't worry too much. Plus, try dusting a translucent powder through tissue onto your lipstick in between coats, this will make it last longer. Image c/o WhoWhatWear.com
2. Smell Great For LongerThis is a really clever hack that not many people know. Spray your perfume onto your hairbrush before you style your hair and your scent will last for longer as it reacts with the warmest part of you - your head!
3. Layer ItIf you want your makeup to really last through the dancing, bar hopping and constant drinks then use this hack! Apply thin layers of foundation to build up your coverage as opposed to one really thick layer to make sure it lasts longer. Then apply your concealer in the same way with a layer of powder in between and you should be set for the entire night!
4. Get Your Tape OnThis is a seriously cool hack for getting your make-up spot on the first time so you're not only saving time getting ready, you're saving time later in the night so you don't have to touch up! Use some body tape to map out the line of your winged liner or cat-eye shadow and you'll nail it the first time. Image c/o harpersbazaar.com
5. Prime TimeAlways use a primer suited to your skin type and makeup concerns such as pore-refining or illuminating and all of your make-up will definitely last longer. Plus, if you want to really take fixing makeup to the next level, a setting spray can really help hold things down.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!