Love is dead
If you haven't heard by now, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are through. That's right. The couple that met (and fell in love) while shooting Step Up is over. Let that sink in. I may or may not be crying as I type this because I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS. I mean... how could the couple that brought us SUCH AN ICONIC lip sync battle just... end... after 9 years. Granted, sometimes people just grow apart but still... I (and probably you) need a little more time to grieve.
1. Another one bites the dust
2. I mean....
3. Shoot your shot
4. This surely counts as an excused absence
5. Time to go full Tyra
6. Guess no tears were shed
7. When the denial was just TOO strong
8. IT'S NOT PUNNY ELLIE
9. What is this leaking from my eye
10. WE HAVE TO HAVE FAITH
Like I said earlier, people grow apart. All we can do now is wish both Jenna and Channing the very best and let them live their lives. Then again if like me, you're still in denial... we'll always have Pony.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!