We headed down to Topman's awesome Personal Shopping Suite for a Q&A with Matt, one of the personal shoppers. We fired 5 quick scenarios at him to see what he'd wear from Topman's new season range. We hope you enjoy, guys. Pop Matt a follow on Instagram to check out some behind the scenes sneak-peaks.
1. Beach holiday?Matt: "No matter where you are going from Torquay to Thailand you’re going to need strong short game. These navy blue chino shorts are a trusty option that can be easily thrown on with any coloured tee and will see you through day to night."
2. Night out with the lads?Matt: When you are heading out-out your clothing needs some staying power, these raw blue selvedge stretch skinny jeans are perfect to see you through until the early hours. They are skinny but comfortable, allowing enough freedom to throw some serious shapes.
3. First date?Matt: The key to looking good on a first date, no matter the venue or location is to keep it simple and clean, a fresh white Oxford shirt, buttoned up and worn with dark denim is fail safe choice.
4. GraduationMatt: You have the rest of your upcoming working career to wear a sober suit. Now it’s the time to go for colour. This skinny fit dark purple suit will look great on and is dark enough to be formal but different enough to give your look a little bit of an edge.
5. Summer FestivalMatt: As we all know here in the UK we don't have the most dependable weather, so chances are you will be partying at Glasto in the mud and rain, so brighten your wet weather gear with this K-way Grey Ombre Parka Jacket. It's 100% waterproof with built in ventilation and can be tucked into itself for extra convenience AND is exclusive to Topman. All images courtesy of Topman. Thanks guys!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!