As it’s uni mental health day today, we asked over on our @myunidays Instagram Story what steps you take to look after your mental health. Here’s what we got from you!
If you need help with your mental health, at any time of any day you can contact Samaritans for free on 116 123.
1. Regular exercise and going outside everyday
2. Read The Chimp Paradox for mind management
3. Get lots of sleep
4. Walks in nature
5. Removing toxic people
6. Weekly therapy and admitting when I need help
7. Spend time with people I love most
8. Having time to myself to watch films and eat chocolate
9. Take regular breaks
10. Socialise as much as possible
11. Cry; people forget it’s healthy to let it out
12. Taking time out to read
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!