Looks like their prince has come
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past nine months, it's no surprise that Princess Kate and Prince William have welcomed their third child. As was expected, the internet has FREAKED over the announcement. Granted the reactions range in everything from sheer joy to calls for amendments to current political policies, no one can say that the new prince's arrival isn't exciting. Below are just some of the best Twitter reactions to his arrival.
1. Interesting name suggestions
2. New baby but not a new succession order
3. Speaking of succession order...
4. At least Prince Harry still has hair...
5. Elder sibling rules still matter
6. Quoth the Raven, "IT'S A BOY"
7. New baby means... new material for The Crown 😏
8. When you didn't even know Kate was pregnant
9. I don't know... we just are
The currently unnamed prince is the bundle of joy everyone can celebrate... well everyone but sassy Prince George who (if he is anything like I was when my brother was brought home) can be expected to be less than thrilled.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!