1. Freshen upYou still need to cleanse your skin in the morning to get rid of all that overnight gunk and dead skin cells so grab yourself a refreshing cleanser to kick things off. Spend a few seconds working your chosen cleanser into your skin and let it sit there for around 15 seconds, give it chance to work before you rinse off with a muslin cloth or flannel. Our favourite cleansers are the B. Refined Exfoliating Cleanser and Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser for super deep cleans. Charcoal is great for drawing out impurities and dirt and leaves your skin feeling deep-cleaned and the exfoliating cleanser is fab for sloughing away dead skin cells. If you want to be even quicker than this and don't want to mess about with water then hit the bottle! The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water bottle, that is. Squirt some of this magical liquid onto a cotton pad and sweep over your face. Simple! And, for an even simpler step try using a wipe, the Superdrug Cleansing Facial Wipes are a fab, purse-friendly buy for keeping your skin fresh in the morning.
2. Tone itSpritz, spray and mist your way to super quick toning with this Superdrug Refreshing Toning Mist, this is great for adding moisture and revitalises your skin instantly. Plus, it's so quick! If you took a quick route in step one, grab yourself the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Velvety Toner on a cotton pad and sweep that around your face. Instant refreshment! Lastly, you could meet in the middle with these pre-soaked Nip + Fab Bee Sting Fix Toning Pads. These are great for preparing your skin for the moisturiser you're about to add.
3. Moisture injectionFinally, moisture is key! Choose one that suits your skin type and in a formula that you like using. One that sinks in really quickly will be great for a quick morning because you'll need to wait a few minutes before applying your makeup other wise it could be prone to slipping off. This Superdrug Naturally Radiant 2 in 1 Moisturiser & Serum is fab if you love your skincare and want to add in the extra step but quickly! Two other fab everyday moisturisers are the B. Nourished Day Cream which is fab for normal to dry skin and this Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser that's perfect for problem and oily skin. There we have it, a super quick morning skincare routine which leaves your skin feeling fresh and healthy. It doesn't have to take long to look after your skin and it will definitely thank you for it.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!