Heading the party island of Ibiza this summer? Then you're in for a treat! It's one of my favourite places in the world, and not just because of the amazing nightlife, music and sunshine. No matter your interests, age or music taste, there's something for everyone, you just need to find the right places. Here's my Ibiza bucket list – enjoy! Plus, we're giving you the chance to win a trip to Ibiza for you and 3 friends with Hawkers. All you need to do is buy a pair of sunglasses to be in with the chance to win. Take advantage of the awesome 50% off student discount and this epic competition.
1. Watch the sunset on San Antonio's famous strip.Whether you choose to eat at one of the amazing restaurants on the strip or watch the sun setting with a few beers on the rocks, this is a must see on your trip. Just make sure you check out the sunset times online so you don't miss it!
2. Head to the big clubs!Okay, so chances are this is what you're heading to Ibiza for anyway. But make sure you do your research, suss out what DJs you want to see and don't be put off by the pricey entry fee. – It'll all be worth it in the end! Check out Spotlight Ibiza for the 2017 party calendar.
3. Attend a day partyThere are so many reasons to head to a day party; tanning while you dance, cocktails in the sunshine, an early-ish night (if that's what you're into) to mention a few. Ocean Beach Club, Ushuaia and the Zoo Party are just a couple of my favourites! Entry can be expensive so it's worth booking ahead and sorting packages for your group if you can.
4. Relax in the old townIf it's a party holiday you're after, this one's probably not for you. But when the heavy music gets too much for you Ibiza town has loads of gorgeous restaurants, bars and beaches, and just a taxi ride away if you need some time to rejuvenate.
5. Live it up in the West EndI usually stay in Playa D'en Bossa as San Antonio can be a bit much for a full week, but I try to head down to the West End at least once on my trip. The cheap drinks, lucky lucky men and array of trashy (but fantastic) bars are the perfect combination for a crazy night, without the price-tag of the big clubs!
6. Pick up some goodies from the hippie marketsBoho fashion is BIG in Ibiza, and I'm in pure heaven at the hippie markets. From crochet tops to beaded jewellery, make sure you put some of your Euros aside for a spot of holiday shopping!
7. Party at Bora-Bora beachStaying in Playa D'en Bossa means that Bora-Bora Beach is right on your doorstep and there's nothing better than heading down for a cocktail (or 5), music blaring and the sun shining! There are also a load of fancy beach clubs if you walk down the shore too. I did spot a couple of the TOWIE cast last year if that's your thing! I hope this post has got you as excited as me for summer 2017. Now it's time to start planning that holiday wardrobe... See you on the White Isle! Check out all the Ts & Cs for the amazing competition here.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!