Moving to university can be a rollercoaster of emotions. For those who have already made the move these might be familiar to you, and to those who haven't, here's just a taste of what's to come...
1. FREEDOM!"Oh my god, yes, I'm finally FREE! Goodbye parents and your life-ruining rules!"
2. DrunkThis will be a familiar feeling for the next 3 years, but enjoy it while you don't have to get up for those 9am lectures.
3. LoadedChecking your bank account after your first loan drop and hearing the Cha-Ching in your head. – Hello, BALLER!
4. Remorse"Mum, I'm sorry I said I couldn't wait to leave home. I have ran out of clothes and have no idea how to cook. Living off pot noodles is okay, right?"
5. FabulousThere's a whole city of new people and NO ONE knows who I am. I can be anybody, therefore I will be fabulous!
6. CeebsOkay, so I tried to be anything less than fabulous but it's hard work and the extra hour of sleep is way more appealing that impressing anyone today (or any other day this term). All gif's c\o: giphy.com
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!