Love Island has gotta be one of the best reality TV programmes out there and no doubt the best way to spend every summers evening. Fact. With the last two series starting around the end of May/beginning of June, we’re pretty sure the new series will be starting around the same time. And can it just hurry up already!
1. The meme reaction accounts
Probably the best thing to come out of Love Island, except for maybe Cash Hughes.
2. It’ll make you laugh and cry
It’s very easy to get hooked on Love Island and before you know it you’re going through all the emotions alongside the contestants. If your fave couple splits up it’s okay to have a little cry, we understand.
3. It makes you feel better about yourself
Some of the things they say and do can be so ridiculous they kinda make you feel a bit better about yourself. No, you’re not that stupid and yes, your life isn’t as bad as there’s.
4. All the eye candy
Let's face it. The candidates on Love Island are always pretty good to look at. Whether you’re looking at the gals, guys… or both. Plus they spend pretty much the whole time in their swimwear so who can really blame you.
5. It’s a bit like uni
If you’re a uni student you probably watch Love Island because you have nothing else to do. Or if you’re a graduate you might be watching it because it takes you back to those carefree days of having plenty of time to kill (by not doing any of your assignments). Right?
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!