We’ve launched our search for Student Woman of the Year!
To celebrate International Women’s Day, we’ve teamed up with Allbright to look for female-identifying students who have been working hard to make a positive difference to nominate themselves for their Student Woman of the Year Awards 2021.
Whether you are helping the fight against climate change, working on projects that bring communities together, creating a platform to promote diversity and inclusion or helping people through this pandemic, we’re looking for changemakers, activists, organisers and supporters to enter.
The winners will receive:
- Mentorship session with AllBright founders and team
- A one-year digital AllBright membership with exclusive access to the global community of professional women, courses and events
- Feature interview in Grazia online
Check out the coverage in Grazia online!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!