1. T-shirtsAt under £20 each, these Ayleford T-Shirts are a serious bargain. They’re so versatile and easy to style, so you’re definitely getting your money's worth. My two favourite colours have to be ‘Bright Blue’ and ‘Ruby Red.’
2. SweatshirtsGuys, sweatshirts are great for this time of year as it’s too cold not to wear a coat, but too muggy for one. Spring probs or what? Well, look no further than this Bridgend Lightweight Sweatshirt or this Hatton Sweatshirt, both coming in at under £40. Sweet!
3. JeansWant to refresh your jean collection? Not a problem. Spring is the perfect time to change your style up, so if you’re a self-confessed black-jean-junkie. Check out these Cashmoor Skinny Jeans in ‘Mid Indigo’ or, if you’re not ready to ditch the black jeans completely, go a few shades lighter with these grey ones. Both of these could be yours for under £53!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!