You know it's the start of festival season when Slam Dunk rolls around! We have pulled together our list of bands that we will not be missing this year and we don't think you should miss them either!
1. The Audition (Monster Energy Stage)
We are DYING to see The Audition. Self-Titled Album was the soundtrack to our 2009 so they will be bringing us all of the throwbacks.
Listen to: Love With A Motive
2. Milestones (Rock Sound Breakout Stage)
Do you like your pop-punk more melodic? Then Milestones are right up your ally if so! I can guarantee that the singalong to ‘Bittersweet’ will be one of the highlights of your day.
Listen to: Paranoid
3. Holding Absence (Rock Sound Breakout Stage)
This is the best that Holding Absence has sounded yet. Hot on the heels of the release of their new EP ‘This Is As One’, there has been no better time to see them than now.
Listen to: Saint Cecilia
4. The Skints (Fireball Stage)
If you’re looking for pure summer vibes, then look no further than The Skints. Its been a while since they last graced the Slam Dunk stage, but every time they do, it’s an incredible experience.
Listen to: Friends & Business
5. As It Is (Signature Brew Stage)
Pop-punk at its absolute finest. It’s coming to the end of their latest album cycle so this is one of your last chances to see them play a majority of songs from ‘Okay’, definitely not ones to miss.
Listen to: Hey Rachel
6. PVRIS (Jagermeister Stage)
The last time PVRIS played at Slam Dunk, they played not too long after the doors opened, this year they're main support to the legendary Good Charlotte. Lynn Gunn’s vocals are absolutely second to none and will make your day.
Listen to: Heaven
Tickets are available for all three dates of the festival are available here, but not for long so be quick!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!