1. Get outsideIf you're stuck inside studying or revising, chances are you probably will be bored if you're not 100% into your subject matter. Take a break, go for a walk, grab yourself a coffee and then come back to it. This counts even if you're not studying, take some time to yourself and go for a walk even if you're chilling at home instead of scrolling endlessly through Instagram.
2. Change your routineDread certain days because it means you have to do certain things? Perhaps Saturday mornings suck because you have to clean the flat and do your laundry? Try splitting up the chores and doing half on a Thursday evening and half on a Friday evening instead of watching re-runs of TOWIE and Kendra On Top. Now you've got your Saturday completely free to do something different with!
3. Mix it upDo you always go on the treadmill, then the cross-trainer and then do 100 sit-ups at the gym? Bored? I would be too! Try something different like a yoga or a Body Pump class!
4. Study-bored?Ok, you will definitely have to spend some time studying and this might *sometimes* be a little boring if you're stuck Harvard referencing or something equally thrilling. Make library time a little more exciting with your favourite playlist and some fancy new stationery!
5. Pair UpLoads of dull days can be made better with a buddy! House-work gets done quicker, you can learn in a more fun way by testing each other and then coffee afterwards is always better with your bestie.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!