Looking to accept your unconditional offer for University of Exeter? We've created a bunch of detailed city guides to help you find the right city and university for your undergraduate studies. Check out Exeter here!
1. UniversityGot an unconditional offer from Exeter? That's pretty good going! Did you know that the University of Exeter is ranked 13th best university in the country? The university has 13 subject areas that are ranked in the top 10 for overall student satisfaction in 2015 including Medical Technology, Sport Sciences, Archaeology, European languages to name a few. The Students' Union also plays a big role in student experiences at Exeter uni, with over 220 affiliated societies containing over 1,000 student members.
2. CathedralSeating the Archbishop of Exeter, Exeter Cathedral is a historic landmark right in the heart of the city centre, surrounded by bars and restaurants it's also a pretty good pokéstop for all those that are still obsessed with the app!
3. LocationExeter can be seen as a relatively small city, however with two centrally located stations, the city has great links to London as well as Cornwall, and if you're feeling a weekend trip to the coast jump on the train to Torquay for the day!
4. ShoppingExeter's city centre has three great shopping areas including the Guildhall shopping centre, Princesshay shopping centre and Harlequins shopping centre. All the shopping means your UNiDAYS ID is going to come in pretty handy!
5. The Old FirehousePopular with both students and residents, The Old Firehouse offer both great food and drinks, and is supposedly what inspired J.K. Rowling's vision of the Leaky Cauldron in the Harry Potter Novels. Oh and if you didn't know, she's also an ex-Exeter Uni student!
6. Dartmoor National ParkExeter also sits on the edge of one of the most vast landscapes in the country, Dartmoor National Park, a beautiful countryside setting with little villages and pubs dotted around the Moors. I seriously recommend taking a hike on a sunny day.
7. NightlifeLooking to find out more about the student nightlife of Exeter, Arena is a popular student night out on Tuesday's and Thursdays's offering student discounts and drinks offers. If you love themed nights, you'll love Rosie's on Mary Arches Street.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!