With the football season in full swing, we know you’re probably going through every mix of emotions following your team. So whether you're a Gooner or you bleed blue we’ve got no doubt you’ve felt every one of these before...
1.When your team score but you still feel nervous
2. When someone who doesn’t know anything about football starts giving their opinion on your team
3.When you're watching the match with someone who supports the opposing team
5.When someone walks in front of the tele during an important part of the match
6. Nervous excitement before the match
7.When your mates team wins
8.When your team wins
9.When your team loses to a last minute goal
10.When your team scores a last minute winner
11.When you get your new boots and you think you're Neymar
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!