This post is brought to you by The Times.
Uni life is pretty hectic, which is why we’ve got together with The Times to give you a quick lowdown of what’s been going on in the world this week, with 10 things you need to know.
Don’t forget, you can grab a digital subscription of The Times for only £26 a year with your UNiDAYS discount. Plus, if you join today you can get 2 for 1 cinema tickets at Odeon.
1. Jesy Nelson will explore body image and mental health in a new documentary for the BBC.
2. McDonald's have announced their new vegan product, McNuggets.
3. Cardi B will play an ex-stripper alongside Lili Reinhart and J-Lo in the movie 'Hustlers'.
4. Researchers have said smoking strong forms of Cannabis increases the chances of serious mental health problems.
5. Lorraine Kelly wins £1.2m tax row against HMRC over ITV work
6. Dementia rates have fallen by 15% a decade over the last 30 years. Experts have said the shift is down to healthier living, including a reduction in smoking.
7. An Indian billionaire diamond trader whose jewellery was loved by many celebrities, including Kate Winslet, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Karlie Kloss, has been arrested after a year on the run.
8. 58 year old factory worker, Ade Goodchild scooped up £71 million in the Euromillions lottery, stating that the money ‘bloody well will change him’.
9. Stormzy is set to appear in the BBC’s adaptation of Malorie Blackman’s novel Noughts + Crosses.
10. A petition to revoke Article 50 has crashed Parliament website after receiving over 600k signatures.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!