Trying to look a bit more boujee this summer? Stick with your normal style, but make everything satin. Here’s a few of our fave picks:
1. Twice as sassy in a two piece
Turn on the sass with this daring two piece. Pairing it with simple accessories is a great way to style this trend without overdoing it.
2. Space vibes in a satin silver playsuit
This belted playsuit is perfect for those evening cocktails with your friends whilst adding a little sparkle to your summer wardrobe.
3. Mix and match your satin
Satin is perfect for the warmer weather when you want to feel cool. Why not mix things up a little with different colours and prints.
4. Fab in florals
Nothing says summer like a floral skirt.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!