Are you a sixth form or college student? You’ll definitely hear some of these bad boys on a daily basis. Frustrating would be an understatement.
1. The alarm clock
Why is my bed so comfy in the morning?
2. "Wait until you get into the real world, then you’ll know what hard work is”
I’m not even going to rise to it.
3. “We’re having an end of topic test next week”
4. "Put your pens down"
How old are we again, 5?!
5. “You should have started your revision by now!”
Yeah, I totally have.
6. “I know you have a lot on, so I’m only going to set you 3 essays this week”
7. “We’re going to start with a card sort”
Why do teachers still think we like card sorts?
8. Teacher: “I’ve already got my A Levels, it’s your time you’re wasting”
We’ve heard it all before.
9. “The bell doesn’t dismiss you, I do!”
10. “You should have gone to the toilet at break”
BUT I DIDN’T NEED IT THEN!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!