This post is brought to you by Pizza Hut Restaurants.
Veganuary is here and whether you want to be a little kinder to animals or opt for a healthier lifestyle, we’ve got you covered with five ways you can cheat on meat this January.
1. Try not to tell everyone about it
Keep it as your own dirty little secret. You don’t want to be that person who makes everyone eye roll so hard. It’s a classic stereotype that vegans love to talk about… being vegan.
2. Go all out at Pizza Hut Restaurants
Everyone deserves to treat themselves and at Pizza Hut Restaurants you can do exactly just that with a massive 41% off food from Sundays - Thursdays!. Whether you're vegan, veggie, pescatarian, flexitarian or anything-else-atarian, taking part in Veganuary or just looking to try something new… Pizza Hut Restaurants have got you covered.
You can choose from a variety of Vegan Pizzas, all of which are available on Pan, All American Thin and Gluten Free bases. And don’t forget the unlimited salad, even the bacon bits are vegan!
- Vegan Jack N Ch**se: Vegan ch**se tomato sauce, BBQ jackfruit, sweetcorn, red onions, peppers and a BBQ drizzle.
- Vegan Veggie: Vegan ch**se, tomato sauce, spinach, sweetcorn, peppers, red onions and mushrooms.
- Vegan Margherita: Vegan ch**se and tomato sauce.
3. Make progress not perfection
If it’s your first time going Vegan, don’t be too harsh on yourself. It’s a big change but at the same time it’s also a challenge you will find fulfilling. Stick at it but don’t worry if you do fall off the train a little bit… just get back on it. It’s as easy as that.
4. Get educated
Educate yourself to help yourself. Make it easier by getting up to speed in the wonderful world of vegan substitutes. Find some new recipes, join some Vegan Facebook Groups… immerse yourself in the new world of cheating on meat. After all, it is an elite club. Obvs.
5. Find your motivation
Whether it’s because you want to be healthier or be kinder to animals. Discover your reason why to help you stay focused. It’ll give you that little bit of motivation to stick at it. After all, if you're struggling for a recipe to cook, you can always head over to Pizza Hut Restaurants!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!