Now, we all know that the 3-month wait for the dreaded results day seems more like 3 years, and all that goes through your mind is worry, worry, worry. So, here at UNiDAYS we have devised 5 ways that you can take your mind off of your results and relax a little!
1. A bike rideGoing on a bike ride has so many benefits and it takes your mind off that killer paper you did back in exam season. Bike rides not only allow you to get a breath of fresh air, but they also help you burn some serious calories - so, this ultimately means that you can get your summer bod whilst having a great time.
2. Socialise with friendsIt’s so important to make sure that you stay social and enjoy time with friends when you’re working yourself up into worry mode. A lot of the time, your friends actually know you better than yourself, so they know exactly what will help to keep you upbeat! You could have a day out lunching and shopping, or just have some chill out time munching and filming. But, one key rule when being with friends is not to talk about exams, studying or results - just enjoy yourselves and your freedom!
3. Start a blogStarting a blog is a perfect way to take your mind off of results, you can make it completely your own. Making a blog is more than just writing content, it’s also about researching information, finding inspiration, taking photographs and more so it’s a really brilliant way to pass the time. Also, having a blog behind you is a nifty little extra to add on your CV as it’s recognised as being something which requires a lot of hard work and dedication. And for all those stationery junkies out there, it’s a perfect excuse to stock up on pens, pencils, notebooks, post-it notes... just look at our social girl Allie’s blogging equipment! Go on, give it a go.
4. Pamper yourselfOne way to completely de-stress is to devote an evening to yourself. You could take a long dip in the tub, apply a face mask or even do some fancy nail art. Pamper evenings don’t just have to be a ‘once in a blue moon’ affair, but you could scribble it into your diary as a weekly event! Why not? You deserve it!
5. MeditationMeditation is something which is becoming more and more popular, and there’s no doubt why! By taking half an hour away from the stress to do some meditation will make a huge difference. One of the best things about meditating is that you can do wherever you feel comfortable, whether that be in the garden, in your bedroom or even in the park. There are hundreds of videos and tutorials on how to get the most out of meditating, so pop on your yoga pants and give it a whirl.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!