1. SnacksIf there's a snack to have, I'll be eating it. So, I always make sure I pack snacks to take out with me if I know I won't be able to go home to grab one before the gym. All Change London Tube Snack Boxes Holy Chic Water Bottle Camo Snack Boxes
2. Record notebookThis might sound crazy if you've never considered this before, or you'll be totally in tune with this idea. It's a love/hate one. I like to take a small notebook to the gym with me to record work-outs, reps, weights, time completed, etc. This means that the next time I head to the gym I can check out what I did last time I worked that particular body part and try and improve! Paperchase obviously have some wicked notebooks in all different sizes and designs, here are my top 3 picks. A6 Stripe Notebook Holy Chic Cheese Notebook Glitter Splodge Notebook
3. Post-workout treatsAs well as my pre-gym snack, which I'll have about an hour before I train, sometimes I need a little post-workout snack or shake too if it's going to be a while until dinner. My favourite post-workout shake is Caramel Macchiato Whey Protein 80 from The Protein Works and Katie's choice is always Chocolate Silk - us girls gotta eat, ya know!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!