1. Geek chicAll you need is a cute checked skirt, an Arran knit sweater and some thick tights to finish this look off perfectly. Add the Urban Outfitters Duffel Coat and the amazingly chunky Jive Tassel Leather Loafers.
2. Smarten upSmart kinda guy? You'll love the Farah Askern Camel Overcoat paired with some slim cut trousers and that precisely ironed shirt. Top it all off with Bass Weejuns Penny Loafers.
3. Retro feelsIf you've had your eyes open over the past few months you would have seen that the 70s trend is everywhere and it shows no sign of giving up as we head into A/W. I love these Vagabond Burgundy High Leg Boots paired with a flared sleeved mini dress and this statement Pins & Needles Faux Fur Belted Coat.
4. This is EnglandI've got those 90s TIE feels after the new series of This Is England '90 has been all up in my grill. Get the Combo look with this Urban Renewal Suede Bomber paired with Dr Martens Hadley Boots.
5. Fashion forwardYou won't be seen far from the FROW in this get up. Make a statement in a Cheap Monday Smudgy Furry Jacket and finish off the look with minimalist-cool, street style worthy Adidas Originals Superstar Trainers.
6. Gallagher vibesAgain with the 90s theme. Go all Brit Pop and get your parka out! I really like this Carharrt Black Forest Parka because it's got all the 90s feels but looks so cosy. It's perfect for when the temperature drops! Pair with these retro, (OK, these ones are 80s!) Adidas Originals Campus Japan '80s Trainers. I'm really into these old school style kicks.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!