This post is brought to you by HelloFresh.
Exam season is here and in order for you to perform your best, it’s imperative that you take care of your health and wellbeing throughout what could be a stressful time. Being mindful of what you eat is one way to help take care of yourself. With a nutritious and balanced diet you’ll be putting all the good stuff into your body. Take the stress out of your weekly food shop with up to 50% off your first 3 / 4 boxes with HelloFresh
With that in mind, here are 5 recipes for when you’re revising:
1. Korean-Style Fried Chicken and Halloumi Burger with Cucumber Pickle, Sweet Potato Chips and Sriracha Mayo
Not your average burger. This delicious street food dish packs a punch with fried crispy chicken, served with sticky sesame sauce. It's HelloFresh’s take on Korean fried chicken which will no doubt go down a treat. Have a break from revising and cook up a storm, it only takes 40 minutes to serve up this delicious meal.
2. Warm Panzanella Salad with Chilli and Crumbled Feta
Not just your average salad. Bursting with fresh veg combined with the sharp flavour of capers and a kick of heat from the chilli flakes, this is the perfect summer salad. Take your salad game to the next level with this butternut squash and feta combination. Salads don’t have to be boring when you’re using HelloFresh.
3. Beany Beef and Bacon Loaded Sweet Potato Wedges
Move over loaded nachos, it’s all about sweet potato wedges. Stacked with beef and bacon (with a few beans added in for good measure) this tasty meal will feel like the ultimate break away from cramming in your revision. Finish it off with some lime soured cream, a sprinkle of spring onion and not forgetting a generous handful of cheese… delicious!
4. Roasted Sweet Potato and Ginger Garlic Tofu Stew
This vegetarian taste sensation only takes 25 minutes to cook and features ginger which there’s some evidence that the much loved ingredient can help with brain functionality, perfect for exam season. If you’d like something healthy and nutritious this is definitely a great option for you.
5. Bean Sloppy Joes on Ciabattas
If you’re short on time this tasty combo could be a great revision break meal, taking only 20 minutes to cook up a storm. Loaded with guacamole this pizza inspired vegetarian ciabatta will satisfy any cravings and give you the energy to power on through.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!