1. Protein pancakesProtein pancakes are a great way to get that sweet treat hit either in the morning or as an after dinner treat. This recipe from Willow Bird Baking is super easy and quick as it only has four ingredients; a banana, 2 eggs, some baking powder and your trusty protein powder. We like MaxiNutrition's Promax Whey Isolate in Vanilla for these badboys. Add whatever toppings you like from fresh berries to honey and enjoy!
2. Protein fluffOk, so if you've not heard of the wonder that is protein fluff, where have you been? This is a whole load of mass for not many calories and it'll fill you up and give you that sweet pudding hit that you may be craving. You can eat it on it's own as a kind of Angel Delight alternative or use it as a topping for your favourite pancakes or yoghurt. All you need is protein powder, milk, an egg white and whatever flavouring or fruit you fancy. Image & Recipe c/o EatHealthyWorkHard
3. Protein muffinsThese raspberry and chocolate protein muffins are a recipe from Laura Simpson recipe, a super cool fitness chick from the UK. Per muffin they have circa 111 calories, less than 2g of fat and 8g of protein. They are so tasty due to the little chunks of chocolate that go all melty. A perfect protein-packed snack to curb sweet-tooth cravings.
4. Protein flapjackThis is a recipe from our very own email babe Becki! To make 8, you will need;
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Scoops of Protein Powder (I used vanilla)
- 100g of Porridge Oats
- 75g of dried fruit
- 25g Linseed
- 25g Honey
5. Protein mug cakeSo, cake that takes 2 minutes to prep and 1 minute to cook - erm, I'm sold! Per mug cake, this recipe is only 243 calories, 8g of fat, 13g protein and 34g carbs. You will need;
- 1 egg white, large
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1.5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix.
- Spray a mug with coconut oil and transfer batter into mug.
- Cook for 1 minute in the microwave on high
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!