1. Dark lipsWhether you're brave enough to go totally black like the Marc Jacobs show or just fancy a darker red a la Mary Katrantzou, it's time to throw out the pinks and go for something a little more vampy. My personal favourite was the shade featured in the Rodarte show! Image source
2. Fluffy shoesI think this may be my favourite trend to emerge from LFW - it's just so cute! But will you add a little fluff like Charlotte Simone or go all out like Clio Peppiatt? Image source
3. Straight hairThe thing about some trends to come out of fashion week is that they can be so difficult to master when you try it yourself but this one is ideal as the effort required is pretty much zero. It's all about the straight hair this season (as featured on the catwalk for J.W.Anderson, J. JS Lee and Diane Von Furstenberg) so put down those curling tongs and give it a try! Image source
4. The reworked scarfThe possibilities with this one are endless; wear your scarf round your neck or tied over your head or covering your hair like in the Mary Katrantzou show. And the best part is that you only need to buy the one accessory and you can achieve loads of different looks! Image source
My celebrity style crushWhen it's London Fashion Week, the street style photos are almost as fun to look through as the actual show photos and my ultimate style crush right now has to be Rosie Fortescue. She rocks an embellished Julien Macdonald dress just as easily as she rocks some Zalando jeans! Image source
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!